No two people are exactly alike. So why should all treatment be exactly the same?
While it is important to consider evidence-based treatment methods in order to know what works and what doesn’t work in the treatment of trauma and addiction issues, we also believe that since no two people are the same, no two treatments should be the same either.
Our counselors are committed to co-creating with our clients a plan for change, a plan that meets the client where they are and considers the client’s own goals. Together, counselors and clients can forge treatments that apply the best practices in trauma and addiction recovery to an individual’s strengths, personality, and needs.
We value clinical excellence.
At Daring Ventures, we are committed to ongoing training in the latest evidence-based practices as well as cutting-edge modalities for the treatment of trauma and addiction. Below is a list of just a few of the areas of specialized training our clinical team has attained.
- IITAP Certified Sex Addiction Therapist
- IITAP Certified Multiple Addiction Therapist
- IITAP Pastoral Sex Addiction Professional
- IITAP Couples Sex Addiction Recovery
- Group Psychotherapy for Neuroplastic Change
- Psychobiological Approach to Couple Therapy (PACT)
- IATP Certified Clinical Trauma Professional
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Radically Open Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (RO–DBT)
- Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT)
- Certified Daring Way™ Facilitator
- Money and Work Disorders Specialists
- Interpersonal Neurobiology
- EMDR Treatment Modality
- Mindfulness Skill Training
- The Meadow’s Model (Post-Induction Therapy)
- APSATS Multidimensional Partner Trauma Model
- Chemical Dependency Counseling